A different kind of video of my car in action

It does sound quick, but that was actually around 6200rpms on the 1-2 shift. If you click the full size tab in the bottom right hand corner of the video and then watch it that way you can see the engine RPM (shown as engine speed) on the top right of the screen.

Hmmm, I must be hearing something that isn't quite right then. I hear the initial jump on the gas up to ~2800, followed by a gear shift and then a run all the way up. Maybe my flash player is screwing up and dropping a few frames but I'd swear that you were dropping the hammer for .5 seconds before shifting to 2nd. But since you were actually there, I guess I'll take your word for it ;).

Its nice to see you around again BTW!

Thanks. Every now and then I pop in to see what's been happening. I'll probably lurk for a few days and then fade back into obscurity for another 6 months. :D

• Sponsors (?)

No problem Adam. I'm really hoping that there is someway I can afford a roll bar before fall as I want to race again at Cecil County dragway in MD. I think I'm getting my tune down now and I really want to see what it will do.