A Lil Help Please

projectfiveo

Aug 30, 2005
He I cant decide what i want next long tube headers or nitto 555r's??? But my quesrion is, if I go with the nittos what is the widest tire I can get with out cutting anything on my 90 gt? I have 15" rims by the way

• Sponsors (?)

Nitto 315's will fit because they are smaller than everyone elses drag radials. there is a thread somewhere here where a guy ran the 315's and didnt have to move or cut or roll anything, i will see if i can't find it. But that is also for a 17 inch wheel.

Nitto 315's will fit because they are smaller than everyone elses drag radials. there is a thread somewhere here where a guy ran the 315's and didnt have to move or cut or roll anything, i will see if i can't find it.

wow i figured 275's would be the limit....but if i can fit 315's that would look awesome!! yeah if you can find that for me! thanks alot

but if i turn my quad shocks upside down the 275's should fit no problem right?

Depends on section width of the tire, but I would guess no. BFG make them in 255's, but I can't say that they'll clear for sure either. I had them on some pony's on my '93, but I had the quads removed. Hopefully someone else will chime in and help you out.

Man ive only put like 4,000 miles if that on it since ive had it....and ive had over 5 years...sometimes i only drive it a couple times a month...and did do say they made them in 255?

Nitto makes them in 245, which should work just fine. If you really won't be putting a lot of miles on, the BFG's are an excellent tire. I have experience with the BFG's, and can tell you that you won't be disappointed.

Nitto makes them in 245, which should work just fine. If you really won't be putting a lot of miles on, the BFG's are an excellent tire. I have experience with the BFG's, and can tell you that you won't be disappointed.

yeah thats what my buddy has been telling me about the BFG's, he has them on his cobra. I didnt know Nitto made them in 245-15, I thought the smallest I seen them in was 275... But I might just have to try the BFG's. Everyone else is trying to get me to get Mickey's, but iono...but thanks alot man!