A Quest For The Closet Gang

MustangGurl2695

Nov 17, 2002
Easton Pa
I know this thread will eventually be hyjacked, but I want to get a question answered before that happens.

I'm finally getting my ZX2 in the spring! :banana: :banana:
Anyways, on the door the code tag says "4t" for the axel. Dad and I have been trying to figure out if that means 4:11 for the gear ratio. I have asked this same question on www.feoa.net but no one has responded.

It's not a stang, but it's a Ford, and I figured I'd throw the question out to you guys.

And the hyjacking timing has begun: 0:00.01

• Sponsors (?)

Afriend of mine had a ZX-2; taught Tink how to power-shift in it, because I wouldn't let her try it in the Generic Chevy Truck (I was trying to see if I could hit 200,000 before rebuilding the clutch a second time). He traded the ZX-2 off on a 6-cyl '05 Stang; now that car had an automa.......

Oh.

Bryan answered the question before I had a chance to even see the thread, let alone 'jack it! :nonono:

Oh well, it's really never too late, soooooo ......
Hey Bryan, if that ZX-2 has the "GT Suspension"; does it mean it can be counted as a ZX-2/GT? Would it count if Kevin Marti mentions it in "Focus.... byt the numbers"? Or does that mean nothing because there wasn't a GT for that model year? :scratch:

This could be important some day! Or not.
Oh, the heck with it! I'll just make a "Concept ZX-2G/T" and let the experts tell me it never was real........ :stick: :rlaugh:

Afriend of mine had a ZX-2; taught Tink how to power-shift in it, because I wouldn't let her try it in the Generic Chevy Truck (I was trying to see if I could hit 200,000 before rebuilding the clutch a second time). He traded the ZX-2 off on a 6-cyl '05 Stang; now that car had an automa.......

Oh.

Bryan answered the question before I had a chance to even see the thread, let alone 'jack it! :nonono:

Oh well, it's really never too late, soooooo ......
Hey Bryan, if that ZX-2 has the "GT Suspension"; does it mean it can be counted as a ZX-2/GT? Would it count if Kevin Marti mentions it in "Focus.... byt the numbers"? Or does that mean nothing because there wasn't a GT for that model year? :scratch:

This could be important some day! Or not.
Oh, the heck with it! I'll just make a "Concept ZX-2G/T" and let the experts tell me it never was real........ :stick: :rlaugh:

hahahaha. you know what's really funny about this is that absoluetly no idea what teh hell we're talking about and i ain't tellin.

hahahaha. you know what's really funny about this is that absoluetly no idea what teh hell we're talking about and i ain't tellin.

Me neither! I'm thinking, if I ever suddenly become independently wealthy (still workin' on that "Turn Horse Manure Into Platinum" deal) and can spend lotsa time and money on the '73; I'm going to have fun.
After the 392 stroker kit, fuel injection, front coilovers and IRS are installed, and the Ginger new/old leather-covered Fiero seats are installed; I'm gonna commision some "6.5C GT-E" badges and give a few people the heebie-jeebies! :eek:

I'll just coin (and Copyright, of course!) a new term: call it a "Retro-Concept" :D

Maybe even put in a sunroof, right in the middle of the vinyl half-top. That's what I'll do with my accessory switch! :rlaugh:

Me neither! I'm thinking, if I ever suddenly become independently wealthy (still workin' on that "Turn Horse Manure Into Platinum" deal) and can spend lotsa time and money on the '73; I'm going to have fun.
After the 392 stroker kit, fuel injection, front coilovers and IRS are installed, and the Ginger new/old leather-covered Fiero seats are installed; I'm gonna commision some "6.5C GT-E" badges and give a few people the heebie-jeebies! :eek:

I'll just coin (and Copyright, of course!) a new term: call it a "Retro-Concept" :D

Maybe even put in a sunroof, right in the middle of the vinyl half-top. That's what I'll do with my accessory switch! :rlaugh:

actually i've decided to use the accessory switch as the passenger seat vi....uhhh..massager, yeah that's it massager

Dad says that sounds right. Thanks.

Amazing, an answer before hyjacking... That has to be a record.

It didn't get 'jacked first only 'cause I wasn't around yesterday!

As for the accessory switches......I've got some push button momentaries (don't ask where I got them....) and I want to rig one up as a passenger side ejection seat!:D