AARRRRHHHHGGGGGG SHIVER ME TIMBERS

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
24 down, ~50 to go.
Picture1220.jpg

Im trying to burn ever album I have on my computer onto CD's. This way I can bring my music with me.

But man thats gonna be alot of CD's

Attachments

• Picture1220.jpg
    Picture1220.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

im looking got a ipod lol....i have way to many cd's i wish when i was younger...that every tuesday i didn't go blow my paychecks on new cd's and saved them for go fast stuff.....but back then i had a s10 blazer and a system so thats all that mattered at the time.....i have like 400 cd's....think about that at $12-15 a pop:nonono: :nonono:

I'm not sure, but theres this new compression out there you might not of heard about...its called mp3, you should check it out. :nice:

:rlaugh: Knowing Joe is all into tech stuff, I was expecting to hear about the prototype Warp drive anti-matter infusor that would burn 100 CD's in 0.125 seconds. The chip would be the size of a sliver and insert in your ear for easy listening.

I read MP3 and thought WTF. :lol:

I had 40gb ipod, was a good idea untill I dropped it in a puddle of water....I had to get it replaced. Sad thing was I deleted the music off my labtop for the space. So, when I got my replacement ipod I had to go through the bull$h!t of downloading all the songs again....lol.. I think I had 3,000 or so..