about my turbo coupe

i got a question. i have an 85 t-bird tc but what i dont understand is that my fuel injectors are brown tops. i thought these had the 30 # injectors? i still have a small vam and it is non-intercooled but i had heard something about the 85 1/2 TCs and that they had this option. could somebody confirm this.

patrick

Yes the 85.5 Tbirds came with 35lb injectors. On a side note if you ever go to buy new injectors for your car just tell them you need injectors for a 87-88Tbird. That way you know your injectors will be 35lb since the AutoZone replacements don't look like the stock ones its hard to tell a 30 from a 35 Just a quick tip Here is a link that helps me out a ton on imfo...just click on the FAQ site.

http://www.40bob.com/

Also someone could have upgraded your injectors/EEC but since you still have a small VAM I wouldn't think so.

1fastfox said:
my car has the e3 which is going. i just got to go get the e6 or a header. 1st i need to get the freakin engine in the car. i got this whole week off so im gonna try to get something done. if the stupid weather quits acting up.

I know you probly heard this before but port that E6 before you install it Also it maybe easier to do this mainifold swap while the motor is out side of the car.

Thats a pretty good site!