About to order O/R H pipe going from Catted X w. Borlas

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Hey guys I was just thinking about ordering a BBK O/R H pipe. I have a BBK Catted X pipe right now with borlas and it was definitally a mistake, its got awesome tone but could be louder. I mean the O/R pipes are like 125 bucks, no big deal.

The thing is, Im just not sure if its worth the trouble, I also have shorty headers. When I do this I might as well delete the smog pump as well, right? I was thinking on ordering an AC delete kit along with it and really make a difference. What do you guys think? I have about 400 bucks and its supposed to be put towards paying off my tickets but I really want my car to be louder. Its got an awesome look, and it needs the sound to go with it.

Is it really going to be that big of a diff between high flow catted X and O/R H?

Thanks! Heres the car btw.

DSCF0954.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0954.jpg
    DSCF0954.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

Stang8URMPRT said:
Hum... Pay the tickets, keep your license, drive the Stang.......

Or... Forget the tickets... buy parts... get license suspended... don't drive the Stang....

:shrug: Seems like a pretty easy decision myself.......... :rolleyes:

The thing is though my dad said he might be able to help me out a little with the tickets, I need a lawyer for 3 speeding tickets I have and its gonna be hard to pay for it even though I work 40 hours a week and pay my own 400$ a month insurance bill (new york- no tickets/accidents).

He agreed that since the H pipe is only 140 bucks that I should do it. The car really needs to be a little louder, its really not very far from stock with my full exhaust. So maybe just do the H pipe without the smog pump and AC delete?