Ads of Infamy!

^ Needs a cupholder and umbrella.

Waitaminnit! New Ad:

Autonomous lawnmower: Never needs recharged, minimal maintenance. Works great on hilly surfaces, regardless of rocks and trees. Works in all weather conditions. $3000. :nice:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Blue2
"I dunno why someone would want to swap a V6 into a GT...... :shrug:"
:rlaugh::lol:


Seller's description​

2004 Ford Mustang gt has a v6 motor in it last owner that had it put a v6 motor in it i don’t know why TITLE IN HAND asking for 2100 but lowest I will take 2000 It’s gone need a motor Cars run and drive It’s run hot Need to be tow New sparks and wires, air filter Cloudy paint but look good when wet

1619107783429.webp

1619107797924.webp
 
Yep, the author of the ad makes it sound like it's a GT with a V6 mysteriously swapped. So either she's clueless and doesn't actually know that it's originally a V6 car OR she's trying to pass it off as something it's not. In either case she's proven she's an idiot. :shrug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38
So I come across this one. The author must feel strongly about it in one way or another. But one thing's for sure, he definitely doesn't know what he's got. :rlaugh:


1969 Ford Mustang BULLITT Coupe 2D
$1,900

1620234026334.webp

1620234078421.webp

1620234050167.webp

Seller's description​

Run

:lol:
 
Chevy land USA is selling off what’s left. There is a Merc Zephyr someone might be interested in bidding on quickly.
 
Why in the hell do I want that? I don't even like Fairmonts... I'm picturing my 4.6 with the turbo shoehorned into it with the tacky tan paint job intact sporting all of it's glorious Fairmont/Zephyr ugliness and lack of character like they're something to be bragged about...
I wonder wth a Merc and a couple of imports were doing at a Chevy place.

You could paint it orange and add a turbo to the straight six.
Wait, that’s been done here.
A daughter that was a My little Pony fan would appreciate it in blue with a Rainbow Dash theme, especially with a moderate turbo and Mustang suspension upgrades.. That would have been a better deal than the Beetle has been. 63567275-6A8F-4566-81A0-8C1589F08BEA.png
 
The old days when you needed a 'Church Key' to open a frosty brew.
These ads toting the switch from steel to Aluminum and to 'Real Gusto".

Appearing in 1963 for both with second one appearing in Time magazine.
Alcoa beer ads Lol.

qx9wdf4jg5861.webp 1963-02-15 page 145.webp

Were getting into Beers of Stangnet territory now, but is it the same hand model for both?

Lines on first knuckle and thumb knuckle seem to say yes.
 
The pictures were probably taken during the same photoshoot, they just re-did the shot with several different cans. Different pictures sold/sent to different distributors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2Blue2
1989 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback 2D
$19,000

Original engine and body with no wrecks. Can drive off property. Mint condition. Willing to negotiate.
:chin............................................................................................................................:lol: ..............:nono::bs:



1639578932368.webp

1639578943653.webp

1639578954311.webp

1639578964437.webp

1639578975825.webp

You get all this awesomeness for a measly sum of 19 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!

I think they need to lay off the pipe.....