After Market Engine Builders

Smytty

Jul 27, 2010
Im getting rdy to have a Turbo motor built after market block etc...and wanted some suggestions on builders..
Now i researched some and know Woody is one of the best and im def considering him but wanted to hear some peoples opinions on shops they have used...
I have BES if anyone has heard of them close to my house but have never heard anything about them in the SBF community...

• Sponsors (?)

IMO, first thing to do may be to look for a qualified professional locally.
For sure there are some good guys online, but my preference is a shop that you can walk into if there is an issue.

RNH Performance!. Ive got 9000 miles on a 333 Stroker he built me motor has been Flawless! with real good Power. He does the bells and whistles if its a showcar your building.......He just built a dart block stroker turbo 93 Cobra for a NFL football player came out sick!......got my vote:nice:
pics of my motor Rick built if u wanna check out 89 stang - Photobucket Groups

Ive got an RNH motor that has been beat on since 2005 only has about 75 miles on it but they were only put on a 1/4 mile at a time. Its a little 364 runs 10.50 n/a all day long and low 9's on spray. Never had any trouble with it.