After Market Engine Builders

Smytty

Jul 27, 2010
Im getting rdy to have a Turbo motor built after market block etc...and wanted some suggestions on builders..
Now i researched some and know Woody is one of the best and im def considering him but wanted to hear some peoples opinions on shops they have used...
I have BES if anyone has heard of them close to my house but have never heard anything about them in the SBF community...

IMO, first thing to do may be to look for a qualified professional locally.
For sure there are some good guys online, but my preference is a shop that you can walk into if there is an issue.

RNH Performance!. Ive got 9000 miles on a 333 Stroker he built me motor has been Flawless! with real good Power. He does the bells and whistles if its a showcar your building.......He just built a dart block stroker turbo 93 Cobra for a NFL football player came out sick!......got my vote
pics of my motor Rick built if u wanna check out 89 stang - Photobucket Groups

Ive got an RNH motor that has been beat on since 2005 only has about 75 miles on it but they were only put on a 1/4 mile at a time. Its a little 364 runs 10.50 n/a all day long and low 9's on spray. Never had any trouble with it.