Albany,Corvallis,Lebanon auto body/paint help please

03Stangr

Oct 14, 2007
My Mustang recently got showered with rock chips across the bottom of the hood and front bumper thanks to a truck that didn't cover up his/her load - Aholes!
Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm off due to disability and so my wife is going to help me sand it down and fill in the spots to save money. Then I'd like to take it to a paint shop that won't charge an arm and a leg to shoot the hood and front bumper. I'm asumming that a Clear would need to be added afterwards.

Does anyone know of a Body shop in the Albany, Corvallis,Lebanon area that could understand my situation knowing we've done all the sanding etc...
I even have the exact paint match from PPG/APS for my color. I did this because there's several versions of my color and PPG was the only one that could match it. Dupli-Color was way off, I learned that the hard way. The color is not easiest to get right/mixed or to work with which is a color called Satin Silver Metallic. I got a pint to do the job and they filled up 3 spray aerosol cans as well.
Any help would be appreicated and Thank You in advance

• Sponsors (?)