all new brake lines?

billison

I like tinted tail
15 Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
2,607
1,094
184
stl
I'm tring to figure out all the odds and ends if i go 4 wheel disk, I'm worried about having to get all new brake lines, and what i need to know is who has done this? and How many parts are there in out brake lines? I don't think it's 4 lines all the way to each brake, i know they gotta have brakes and connections in differnt places i just dunno were, and that 's what i need to know thanks.
 
Are you planing on going with an SN95 setup? You didn't say. If so you can use the stock lines, you just need a brake line cutting or bending tool as one of the lines needs to be a bit shorter. I don't remember which on though. Alternatively, I bought a set of new lines off of ebay for around $20.

Check out this website for info on upgrades of the 4 lug variety:
http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/mustang/4lug.html

or here for info on 5 lug upgrades.
http://mjbobbitt.home.comcast.net/mustang/5lug.html

there is other useful info in the links to the left.