Am i the only one who daily drives the fox?

dude thats AWESOME how do u get it thru the snow? do u have some insane snow tires?

if i lived in florida I'd DD my fox too :) lucky bastard im trying to get my fiance to move down there after we both get outa school

Stay up north florida is becoming a breeding ground for the future trailor trash of america..

• Sponsors (?)

dude thats AWESOME how do u get it thru the snow? do u have some insane snow tires?

Nah, just ordinary non-studded winter tires, Goodyear I think they are. Works not too bad actually as long as it is hard dry snow... Wet snow or ice on the other hand makes for character building experiences.. I am driving around with a shovel in the back from November to April though :D

Stay up north florida is becoming a breeding ground for the future trailor trash of america..

Better then living in "the armpit of america"

Nah, just ordinary non-studded winter tires, Goodyear I think they are. Works not too bad actually as long as it is hard dry snow... Wet snow or ice on the other hand makes for character building experiences.. I am driving around with a shovel in the back from November to April though :D

sweet! ive always toyed with getting like an sn95 as a DD like a 96-98 but i never see people using rear wheel drive cars in the snow for obvious reasons. i think if i got a good all season snow ish tire and put some sand bags in the back i shoudl be good to go!

I DD my lx(hatch) every day .....i would drive my coupe but its missing some important parts like an engine/tranny:D

I have owned this car for more than 8 years and it was garaged for 5 years due to the fact i had moved to the dark side 4.6, but i sold it and the fox came back from the dead.

Currently own 4 cars, but you wont see me driving any of them but the hatch...

07 altima v6 fast little car
06 ford fx4 for the beach and hunting
91 coupe (project)
89 LX (hatch) a force to be reckoned with

Oh i also live in TX so i have no winters just heat and more heat .....way down south next to south padre island

i plan on driving my car once its done although not in the winters at all i want to keep that salt off my car .my framerails are totally rotted away underneath the strut towers from the northeast winters and now that this car is back in its birthplace state here in michigan it will not see snow.

Norwegian DD here! Going on six years now, winter or summer, trackdays or commuting. Pretty sure I am the only one in Norway doing that... :D

IMG_6124.jpg

ford20060812_009.jpg

Im sure the kenne bell makes for exciting winters:D

Attachments

• IMG_6124.jpg
    IMG_6124.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ford20060812_009.jpg
    ford20060812_009.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 55
i drive my 88 every day(when its running) and its a carb converted, stripped interior, caged, stiff suspension+slammed, loud as hell, no a/c, 12-15mpg and basically considered by most as not a street car, and i proudly drive it every day and call it a street car. its all i can afford as well, but i am fortunate enough to have a dad who recently got a "spare" 89 honda he lets me drive when its down.

Lmao that sounds a lot like mine i.e 1987 now carbed, no a/c, stripped down to the bone and absolutely no emissions stuff. Daily driver. :D

I read over the threads and get the idea that most people have like 2-3 cars and the stang is just a weekend cruiser. How many of you guys actually take the car out everyday to work, school, etc. Im unfortunate enough to barely afford one car, so she goes everywhere i go:nice:

I drive my '03GT every day. It's the reason I bought it. I get bored driving "normal" cars.

Norwegian DD here! Going on six years now, winter or summer, trackdays or commuting. Pretty sure I am the only one in Norway doing that... :D

IMG_6124.jpg

ford20060812_009.jpg

thats the most amazing thing i have ever seen. its cars like yours that make me love my car. and wish i had an LX. oh and driving in the snow with a 5.0 i think can be done. you just have to be extremely careful.... also how do you like your eibach struts/shocks? i just love how the liscence plate has to squeeze in there...

i just made the executive decision to ditch the idea of geting a civic to drive to college and stuff. me and my stang are gonna be together for another 4 years as my dd. my dad agreed that he would buy me another car if i graduated with c's and above, so thats a pretty easy goal to reach. i think ill end up getting a 99-04 grand cherokee, so i can have a snow/ backup/ construction site car.....

i love 5 liter mustangs....