Anna Nicole Smith has passed away

I never wish death on anybody, i never said, "Hey I wish Anna Nicole Smoth dies today," but honestly, I don't really care. Like said before, she was a stripper/gold digger/white trash that would do anyhitng for money, or anyhting to get money out of people (You remember that tv show?). Long story short, I'm not judging her, I'm not saying I asked for her to die, but who cares...

• Sponsors (?)

meh am I supposed to care?

she died from drugs, no sympathy

Its like the guy who dies because he refused to wear a seatbelt.. sucks but it is his own damn fault.

its funny how movie stars/ singers are always glorified, but sad reality is they are just humans like you and me.. alot of them not so bright

I'm no Anna Nicole Smith fan, but how do you know she died from drugs? Last I heard they had no definite cause of death yet. :shrug:

Not to sound like an ass, but you shouldn't go around posting those assumptions like they are fact.

this just shows how this bull***** pop culture thing has taken over our society. this country is falling apart at the seams in every possible way and all everybody is fascinated with is how this complete loser died. lets see, her son died of an overdose 2 months ago in her hospital room, now she's dead. it doesn't take a rocket science to figure this one out. my bet is that her son died by taking her prescription meds, and now she died by taking her own prescription meds. a very good friend of mine went down this route with these pills, (vicodon, snorting oxycondone or whatever they're called) so i've seen first hand what this ***** does to a person. luckily he's still alive (i think) but this **** consumes your life and just by seeing her behavior on tv and how she looked just days before her death i think its safe to say how she died. now if only the media would just put this **** to rest already.