Another Grille delete question

w.neurauter

Apr 25, 2005
Hey guys,

So last night someone decided that they wanted to plastic pony from my grille and ripped it off breaking the mounting bracket. I did a search on the mach 1 grille delete and found out that the 3 piece is the way to go, but everyone was saaying they got theirs fro around $50 from steeda or mustangtuning. However when I go to the websites it is much more than that. I don't think I could spend more than $50 for one only for the possibilty that it could be ripped off again. I am a college student so every penny counts. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

mustangtuning gives a 5% discount to stangnet members by using the stangnet coupon code, but they are out of stock. I believe most places are out of stock

PM Randy Stinchcomb or go on modular depot under the ford parts section and ask him. I believe it's $65 for the 3 piece kit plus all the mounting hardware, but don't quote me on that.

He's the cheapest, and they're in stock a lot.

csledd said:
mustangtuning gives a 5% discount to stangnet members by using the stangnet coupon code, but they are out of stock. I believe most places are out of stock
How do you get the discount exactly? I'm assuming it's for anything you buy from them? thanks :D