Another little change (Rear Emblem Overlay *pics*)

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
Thanks DropTop for pointing me to this. I love it! I always hated the blue FORD emblem on the back. Instead I got this overlay to go over it. Looks fantastic!

Before:
DSC00215.jpg

After:
DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

:flag:

Attachments

• DSC00215.jpg
    DSC00215.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00219.jpg
    DSC00219.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC00220.jpg
    DSC00220.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 234
  • Sponsors (?)

That looks familiar. Sorry about the pic. Only one I could find and it's from when someone backed into me. I took off the oval running horse a while after that with the plans on getting another ford oval and another horse sticker adn putting them on the sides where the GT's are but I couldn't get anyone to make one with the horse running the other way becaue I wanted them both going forward.
CAERRRR.jpg

Attachments

• CAERRRR.jpg
    CAERRRR.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 144
That looks familiar. Sorry about the pic. Only one I could find and it's from when someone backed into me. I took off the oval running horse a while after that with the plans on getting another ford oval and another horse sticker adn putting them on the sides where the GT's are but I couldn't get anyone to make one with the horse running the other way becaue I wanted them both going forward.
CAERRRR.jpg
My GOD your car is shiny, is that even the factory paint? What wax do you use?

Attachments

• CAERRRR.jpg
    CAERRRR.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 129
I kind of like the for emblem.. but I'm never against being a little different. I also wonder what other emblems they make that will replace the ford emblem.

On mine, I put the SCT emblem on the rear, but I removed the T, so now it's just SC right aboved the GT. Subtle way of telling you it's supercharged.

My GOD your car is shiny, is that even the factory paint? What wax do you use?

Yeah that's factory paint. I bought the Porter Cable buffer and I think that was Mcquires 3 step system, cleaner-polish-wax. I really like the PC buffer. I got the buffer from home depot and the pads from autotopia or something like that. I have tried a million different waxes and they all shine different and last different lengths of time. I don't really have a favorite, I just like working on my car. Doesn't matter if it's detailling, changing fluids/filter, or swapping heads. I just like spending time with the stang. :nice:

Yeah that's factory paint. I bought the Porter Cable buffer and I think that was Mcquires 3 step system, cleaner-polish-wax. I really like the PC buffer. I got the buffer from home depot and the pads from autotopia or something like that. I have tried a million different waxes and they all shine different and last different lengths of time. I don't really have a favorite, I just like working on my car. Doesn't matter if it's detailling, changing fluids/filter, or swapping heads. I just like spending time with the stang. :nice:

i used one of those buffers too and the maguires pro stuff, it's great :D