Another New Guy With Another Mustang

Machobra 1

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Stangnet... I'm from St. Louis and have a Procharged Mach 1 with a Cobra short block. Only making 486 rwhp, 466 rwtq because the P1SC runs out of steam. It used to be running on the original Mach block at 450 rwhp, but I spun a rod bearing. Probably going to go D1SC this summer and see what she can do.

CsrkyN5.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

What a nice mustang! Only 486rwhp:nonono:.

Look around the '96-'04 subforums for any help you might need. We have dedicated blower threads here with guys that have some serious experience.

Good to have you with us.

Welcome to Stangnet! Beautiful New Edge. Just picked up a 2004 myself. Look forward to seeing what you can put down with the new setup.

If you need any Mustang Parts from Late Model Restoration such as product questions or the discount code, I am your contact!

Thanks guys. That Essex just needs 30 pounds of boost + a wet shot and you'll be ready to toy with the Z06 guys lol. :banana:

My eventual goal is 600-650 whp. It's a daily so even that is overkill.

Nice ride.. great way to be new to the Mustang family.. with a rocket. LOL :cool:

Thanks ABC. I'm definitely not new to Mustangs though. This is my fourth! Definitely the first quick one though lol. I had an '89 5.0 LX vert back around 2000. Then I got a '95 GT, then a '99 GT and now the '03 Mach 1. All of my past Mustangs were just bolt-on cars.