Another quadrant qusetion

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Frank, I didn't even know there were different quadrants. It looks like one has mutiple spots to put the cable for odd ball lengths and one has an extreme ramp so the clutch dump is faster, I don't no fo sho tho, so might want to give UPR a chat.

I actually ended up ordering a MM one from American Muscle, because you can use a stock cable with it. I had to order a firewall adjuster also. Once I get it I will be installing that, a Centerforce clutch, Ford Motorsports aluminum drive shaft and a Promotion transmission. Next will be a stroker motor and the suspension.

Sounds like a nice combo! I love the firewall adjuster, I got mine dialed in perfect with ease! I remember the last time I had a stick, climbing under the lowered car over and over really sucked.

You can use the stock cable but you have to have the firewall adjuster and a 2 or 3 hook quad. I went through 3 cables that broke,ford racing,zoom,and another ford racing adj. cable, and then got a factory cable firewall adj and a upr triple hook NO PROBLEMS ANYMORE.:D