Any mustangs on Long Island anymore ?

..oh I see your right from c.i.! You definitely have first hand experience on what i'm talking about. Right on suffolk avenue they seem to have "ricer" shops every 20 feet. You must have a lot of fun though. The best is when they try to catch you off guard and do a "fly by".

• Sponsors (?)

N.Y.don said:
..oh I see your right from c.i.! You definitely have first hand experience on what i'm talking about. Right on suffolk avenue they seem to have "ricer" shops every 20 feet. You must have a lot of fun though. The best is when they try to catch you off guard and do a "fly by".
:lol: :lol: I love the suffolk ave "fly Bys" you just drop to 2nd and rip 'em a new one in 20 ft.

im in bayshore beatin around in my silver stocker auto matic..lol....only thing its got is 17" roh reflexes and a crap ass exhaust system.... my vert is sittin in my driveway waitin for v8 brakes and fuel lines..... :( :( im mostly on sunrise drivin to an from work... in amityville....

its coming along.. i woulda been done by now if i didnt decide to throw everything into a different vert body.... lol... aaaaaaaaannnd it would prolly been done if i controled myself and didnt by my silver hatch... hows ur stuff goin???

redoing my 87 efi black coupe--turning it into a yellow carbed coupe, selling my 87 white vert for $2000 firm , redoing interior of my 12 sec 86 5.0 conversion, stripping my 86 carbed gt hatch, and selling my 85 gt hatch for $800 obo

good luck with your vert, they are too heavy for me these days lol, coupe is the way to go

I see a few stangs, mostly newer ones and automatic at that. Seems like 5 years ago there were a lot more quality foxes. Now it seems they're all in hiding.

Home3.jpg

Matts89LX5.0 said:
hey notch ya: me and my dad have the same red 86 notch in your picture, except with faded red paint lol. i saw it and almost thought it was mine for a second lol then i remembered o yea, mine needs new paint :( lol

Its actaully a 91 notch with a nose from an 86. Great swap. Came out real nice. Too many 87-93's on the road. And there are so few nice looking four eyes.