T twstd50 Member Oct 20, 2003 97 0 6 Aug 13, 2004 #1 Aug 13, 2004 #1 Maximum Motorsport Lower Control Arms - 249.00 or Bump my Precision Industries 3000 stall to a 3800 stall - 750.00 And before you say swap the auto for a manual, I'm not that rich...plus I couldn't hide that from my wife.
Maximum Motorsport Lower Control Arms - 249.00 or Bump my Precision Industries 3000 stall to a 3800 stall - 750.00 And before you say swap the auto for a manual, I'm not that rich...plus I couldn't hide that from my wife.
5 5literstang New Member Apr 15, 2003 1,374 0 0 Clark, NJ Aug 13, 2004 #2 Aug 13, 2004 #2 i would go with the lower control arms since u already have a 3000 stall
Stump1000 New Member Apr 5, 2003 495 0 0 Morristown Tn Aug 13, 2004 #3 Aug 13, 2004 #3 agree, control arms