Any Word On Tw 11r Heads

Hey guys,

Im in the middle of a 331 build and the bottom of the engine is finally done, now its time to choose some heads. Been looking at the TW 11R heads. They look awesome and I already have a Trickflow intake so Im thinking stay with the combination. What do you all think.

• Sponsors (?)

I thought AFR's were studs not pedestal. Either way, I wouldn't let that stop you from getting the TFS heads unless you already have the rockers.
You can get the 185's in either configuration. And you are correct, I've already got a nice set of FRPP 1.6 pedestal billet rockers mounted on my GT40X's.

I never plan on revving this engine beyond 6,500RPM, so there's really no need to swap out to stud mounted rockers. It's just an unnecessary $400 expense for my set up.

I haven't bought any rockers yet, I figured make the bottom end extremely strong for longevity and now start building the top end. The crank is balanced within 1/2 a gram and its going to be a high RPM engine. So stud is more appealing for me and the TF are just a better fit i believe.