Anybody ever done a custom interior to cover mini tubs?

I would love to put some 325 rubber under the a$$-end of my car, especially since it's getting a Kenne Bell 331 torque monster that will roast the tires!

But my car has a MINT black interior and is as much a show car as it is a racer (or will be anyway), and if I mini tubbed it I would want to keep it show car looking inside.

There's several answers to this. First of all, you can get all the traction you need from 275s.
But, if you're set on 325s, I have seen them fit with stock wheel wells. It's some serious stuf***e, but with the perfect wheel, rolling, and lots of massaging, it can be done.
If you really wanna tub it, yes, you can make the interior work. We did a mini tub on my buddy's old car and we even made the rear seat fit.

Yeah, I know anything you want to do with the interior can be done with enough money, I was just curious to see some pics.

Thanks for the pic faststang90, but I was interested in seeing custom "interior" pictures with custom sail pieces or whatever done to cover the tubs. I have seen many jobs like yours with sheet metal interior jobs like that, but it's not quite "show quality"

I was assuming u were talking about a 295/65, which is the only 295 drag tire that ive ever heard of, they are like 30 inches tall, and gonna make a 3.73 gear seem like a 3.27ish gear. and they weigh 8 pounds more per tire according to M/T's site.

I was assuming u were talking about a 295/65, which is the only 295 drag tire that ive ever heard of, they are like 30 inches tall, and gonna make a 3.73 gear seem like a 3.27ish gear. and they weigh 8 pounds more per tire according to M/T's site.

Thinking of running BFG drag radial 295/30. If I run slicks at the track it will probably be a 275.