Anybody Know Where To Get Dyno Tuned In Pa/md???

Roush21

Dec 31, 2003
NEED A DYNO TUNE AND I LIVE IN THE PA/MD AREA....ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE DONE??? I NEED THE CAR RUN ON THE DYNO AND THE SUPERCHIP TUNED AND THE FMU TAKEN OFF....PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS SUBJECT. THANKS :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

dude i just realized who you are and finally got back you...i sent you an email...they are top notch guys there, really cool to deal with...i go up constantly to take different things up to drop off while they have my car they are very understanding about my addiction haha...anyway let me know when and if you are goin up

Roush97 said:
dude i just realized who you are and finally got back you...i sent you an email...they are top notch guys there, really cool to deal with...i go up constantly to take different things up to drop off while they have my car they are very understanding about my addiction haha...anyway let me know when and if you are goin up

Hey Shea, thanx for the info man. I will call on monday and see whats up with them. Im going to check out the website you linked now. Talk to ya l8r man.