Anyone buy the Baer rear brake upgrade kit?

• Sponsors (?)

If it's for mostly show, go for it, but since you know the rears don't do much it would be a waste of money if you didn't modulate the front/rear braking

if not the 11.65 cobra/bullitt/mach kit will do fine

tomustang said:
If it's for mostly show, go for it, but since you know the rears don't do much it would be a waste of money if you didn't modulate the front/rear braking

if not the 11.65 cobra/bullitt/mach kit will do fine

I already have the Bullit front kit installed, so I wanted a "matching" kit for the rear and didn't want to go through the trouble of removing the axles to do so.

Funny thing is is that it ends up costing more than the kit would :notnice: , well considering shipping to Hawaii is like 150.00 alone for the rotors and calipers.

Stang|ess said:
if you want, you can use my shiptohawaii account.

www.shiptohawaii.com

or you can sign up for your own, it's cheap enough and pays for itself in 1 use.
bookmarking that just incase i find my way to one of those rocks permanently :)

I still have my 11.65" cobra rear rotors and mounting brackets sitting in my garage because i didn't want to pull apart the rear again. Some day.....

You can reuse your rear calipers with the bullitt rear kit. It just takes some simple clearancing of the caliper bracket slot to allow for the thicker rotor.

I've done this on my 5.0...running the rear 11.65" rotor kit with V6 calipers.