Anyone else ever get one of these with their Summit Racing order?

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
You know those little white bags that come w/ every summit order, they have the stickers and some other things like that in them. I picked up my new flywheel from the UPS hub this morning and when I unboxed all if it I felt something odd in the little white bag and found this. Anyone else ever get this in an order recently? Wonder if its it was b/c Ive spent over a grand from them in the past month and a half lol

Attachments

• 84105801500_450x450_a.jpg
    84105801500_450x450_a.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Sponsors (?)

i use the cheap gillette 3 blade disposables from the grocery store and irish spring. i smear the soap on my face in the beginning of the shower, lather it up, and let it sit and soften my beard while i'm showering the rest of my body. at the end i shave. been doing that for probably 10 years now. it works fine and the razors last 2 months at least. i have a heavy beard and shave every day ... i would almost have a full beard in a week if i didn't shave. so a 3 pack for $10 gets me about 6 months of shaves.

Damn it. I spent close to $1K at Summit this last month, and I didn't get a razor. Razors are expensive, I'm going to call Summit tomorrow and bitch. Actually, the last box I got, I didn't dig through it very well. Maybe there is a razor hiding in there. Then I can also retire my Mach 3.

Kurt

Schick was giving that away free a couple months ago on their website for a limited time promotion. 1 per customer/household. By the time I found out about it though they were out.

I got my Schick Quattro that way about 2 years ago.

The razors are cheap to buy, it's the refill blades that cost a lot

Now that you mention it, it got that deal too a few years ago, but had to spend 200 bucks to use it. And I got 20 Summit bucks for doing a survey once.

yeah thats right had to spend over $200. I used it to buy my slicks :D

The razors are cheap to buy, it's the refill blades that cost a lot

Yeah thats where they get you. The blades for the 5 blade ones are damn expensive

I gave up on all new razors as they all sucked (including electric), learned how to wet shave and never looked back. After the initial purchases (pricey items) it has been uber cheap to buy blades, $15+shipping for 100 double edge blades FTW. I get 3 shaves per side before needing replaced. Spent maybe $200 initially but now I don't need any shave items for the next 6/7 years at least. WIN!