Anyone else have a copilot

Okay, not one of our Mustangs, BUT all of these could be in one of them at any given time. LOL!

1584974833756.png

1584974853910.png

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

This Man arrived at my house one month ago. He hung around outside for a few days then slowly came into the garage as I worked on the car or other projects. He has shown no sign of leaving and for some reason liked my presence even though I did my best to send him on his way. Eventually I took him down and seen if he had a chip or not because overall he is pretty well behaved. No chip. So he stuck around for a bit longer and now seems to be a permanent fixture. So we chipped him.

We don't even know his name but the neighbors are not fans of him. One said he has tried to shoot him for fighting with his dog. Apparently the cat won. Another said they chased him off daily all winter long and couldn't be rid of him.

He will not purr, he has frost bitten ear tips, a cut lip from a fight, has all claws, and constantly roars yeah roars. Its like he thinks that he is a lion and is very vocal when you are petting him or playing with him.

I have began to call him "Sir Bitch-A-Lot". He loves to hang out in my basement and the garage most of the time. When he is up where the family is at, he will walk around and do these mini roars. You really would have to hear it to understand it. when my alarm goes off in the morning he is already at my door and bitching up a storm for me to open it up and have a conversation with him. I mean he is really there giving me a vocal report of whatever went on through the night.

No animal has ever chosen to just move in with me before. It is weird.
20200324_063253.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I had a cat like that for a short time last year. He appeared out of nowhere and stuck around, so I ended up getting him a litter box and food and such. I also let him come and go as he pleased since I had absolutely no idea where he come from. He stuck around for a few months and disappeared as mysteriously as he appeared. I let him out one morning as I was leaving for work, which wasn't unusual, and I never saw him again. :shrug:

_nc_ohc=321PRMXoZxkAX8YWQI0&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Some good looking pups in this thread.

@LILCBRA that’s funny because we had something similar happen at the shop. We had a little kitty come in one morning and he stuck around for a few days. We bought him food and everything, even were thinking of names (Windsor was the front runner)

Then one night we heard a car come up and stop and never saw him again. We figured somebody was out looking for him and finally found him. Which was good I guess, but we kinda liked having another shop animal haha.

IMG_6917.jpg

Not so much copilots but they hangout.
So I have heard of dudes saying they are gonna blow a nut over a car, ladies creaming their jeans over a rough ride at full throttle.

BUT....... It looks like you got one that "Loves" to watch you work there with a little wetness on the concrete man.

Or a Fart Gone Wrong

So I have heard of dudes saying they are gonna blow a nut over a car, ladies creaming their jeans over a rough ride at full throttle.

BUT....... It looks like you got one that "Loves" to watch you work there with a little wetness on the concrete man.

Or a Fart Gone Wrong
Knowing dogs, its the last one.

LOL that's actually the back of her skull you're seeing due to complete lack of brain. Shes a goober.

Based on the one and only Husky I had (for 10 years), that’s also the Husky side. Every GS I’ve owned has been very smart. Our Husky was stubborn and blah. Never would fetch, hated going for walks, wouldn’t swim. Just wanted to be lazy and on her own schedule.

Based on the one and only Husky I had (for 10 years), that’s also the Husky side. Every GS I’ve owned has been very smart. Our Husky was stubborn and blah. Never would fetch, hated going for walks, wouldn’t swim. Just wanted to be lazy and on her own schedule.
Oh, definitely. Had a GS many years ago and was razor sharp.

Thats awesome! I don’t know how I’d give them up though! I’d end up keeping them all.
So....interesting update on our current co-pilot, Lady. We found out that she's a Norwegian Elkhound, which is apparently the national dog of Norway, so that's pretty cool. Also, the family that was supposed to adopt her apparently backed out so we decided we would keep her. She was supposed to get spayed before we confirmed the adoption but turns out she's pregnant and will be having at least two puppies soon. So our house is about to be a lot more crowded, lol.

Reactions: 2 users