Anyone Got Pics Of A Capri Hatch On An 87-93 Stang?

ratio411

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2002
Pensacola FL
My 87's hatch is riddled with rust, however the rest of the car is almost totally rust free.

I have a chance to get a Capri hatch for little of nothing, that is rust free.

I know most Fox guys write off this mod instantly, without discussion. I am not interested in hearing about that. I think being a little different is a good thing.

I googled it the best way I knew how, to get pics, and found a very few that only left me wanting more.
Of course I found the JBA Dominator, but that doesn't help with the hugely modded body, and just leaves me wanting more because it does look so good. I found some 4 eye Foxes with the hatch, and they looked good too. I am now hoping to find some 87-93 pics.

Thanks!
Dave

• Sponsors (?)

Here is a collage of the couple of flat back Foxes I found with the bubble back conversion...
(From what I can gather, the bubble hatch was standard on Stangs sold in Mexico!)
small2.jpg
1989_Ford_Mustang_JBA_Dominator_GTA_Modified_Fox_Chassis_5_0_LX_For_Sale_Rear_1.jpg
1983FordMustangMexicanAutomatico13.jpg

Having a 79 Capri, where the hatch is the same as a Mustang, I looked at adding a bubble a couple times. It would work but you need the rear fascia panel and tail lights to go with it I believe.