Anyone had their car tuned by Chung-Blue Oval?

• Sponsors (?)

They rock, and know what they are talking about. I have bought some parts and had them tune my DFI/Blower car and it ran like hell on wheels. They both have alot of knowledge in the the chip and DFI world and more. That would be my first recommendation. A tune from someone who knows how to tune is worth more than any monster tubro blower or fogger. You will be surprised with how much power can be hidding inside. :nice:

Good deal. Thats just what I wanted to hear. I have talked with Chung on the phone and he seemed like a nice knowledgeable guy. Busy though lol. Hopefully I can find some power with the chip and get a little deeper into the 10's

Shaun

nice times

nice times 10.6 is flyin, what combo do you run. i thought you spoke of a blower in an earlier post. i am very good freinds with jeff and chung, the both are very good at what they do, respect you and your car. they will not tune past your limits, a safe tune is there first priority before big numbers. if you reach a wall when tuning they will help guide you with what upgrades you need even if its something they do not sell. hope to meet you, my name is wally. i help them out with all welding and fab projects. me and jeff have the shop race car together. later wally

Ya that would be sweet to meet some of you guys when I cruise up there. If not I qill be at the Ford day at Woodburn this year. That 10.6 run was also on a mail order chip I was having some issues with. I feel there is more in it if the fuel system isnt taxed.

Anyhow combo consists of stock block and rods with a stock rebuild. Box stock TFS heads with their street heat intake and stage 1 cam. Pro-M 80 with 42# injectors. S-trim and all the basic bolt ons. C4 with a brake and 3800 stall. I am thinking of getting rid of the street intake and going with the TFS R series or something.