Anyone have Blue Oval Industries smoked headlights?

5.0_GT_kid

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Largo, Florida
Been looking around and I love the way they look and was wondering if anyone had them, and if so could they post pics?

They'll pry be in my future sometime down the road, right now though I'm buying some blackout lenses from BlackVert until I've made my mind up completely.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a pic of mine. The quality is great and they're nice people. I think they're perfect on any color car.
stormy_car__sn1.jpg

Nik_95Cobra said:
Here's a pic of mine. The quality is great and they're nice people. I think they're perfect on any color car.
stormy_car__sn1.jpg

Hey, Nik, I'm thinking of getting some black deep dish bullitts for my car. Any modificaitons needed on the rear to fit the deep dishes? Like shock removal? By the way that's the nices any year mustang I've ever seen!

Thanks!...No mods needed. Well other than my 1/4" Baer spacers. My 3" tips clear, but after my 400 pound friend sat in the passenger seat the right tip did a little "Self clearancing" on the tire, barely anything though I relocated the tip and it's fine. The quad shocks clear fine too as does everything else. The nitto 315's run a tad narrow so that might have a lot to do with it.