Anyone have pics of abandoned Mustangs?

Aug 11, 2008
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of abandoned fox Mustangs, or any other cool cars for that matter? I'm not talking about google pics, but actual cars you took pics of. Any barn finds, cars in woods, junkyards, your rural property, lol, anything.

• Sponsors (?)

your rural property

If you insist............

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

Haha, I think these cars aren't quite old enough for that to be cool. An old Model A, or maybe a dusty '68 GT in a barn, yea, but Foxes are too young to be cool rotting in a field. I think that still qualifies just as "redneck". :p

theres a 79-81 cobra sitting in some guys yard up the road from me, i tried buying it from him when i was like 16 but his wife said "he'll never sell that thing" 5 years later there it still sits... really sad.

hey franken,
get of capris no one likes them but you!!!!!! j/k dont ban me :)

got to agree with nikowa these cars are still too new to look good even in there worse condition. now if i saw a 68 fastback with rus holes big enough to climb through i would still ask how much and think i had a awesome car....

hey franken,
get of capris no one likes them but you!!!!!! j/k dont ban me :)

got to agree with nikowa these cars are still too new to look good even in there worse condition. now if i saw a 68 fastback with rus holes big enough to climb through i would still ask how much and think i had a awesome car....
:mad:

*adds to **** list*
HAHA, did they even take the time to put that on blocks?
No. :(
get the front end lynn!!!!!
All my money is tied up in bills and my daughter's teeth. I can't afford it. :cry:

Some people don't think the fox cars are old enough(some are close to 30 yrs old), but I grew up in New England, and I know where there are a couple in the woods, field, etc. And I'm talking covered in moss or rusted beyond belief, crashed etc. (not redneck style on the front lawn)

The reason I was asking is because since I moved to L.A a good amount of the foxes are rust free, still on the road.

Some from my area

This is behind my house, been there for YEARS...I mean YEARS.
I stopped by this summer and the lady said she thinks her husband
would sell it for $2k.
So it will sit there for MORE YEARS now.

P4062820.jpg

P4062819.jpg

P4062821.jpg

This is down the street from me, might be able to bought for $500
I don't see a thing on it worth that anymore, so it will sit for more years to come.

P4062817.jpg

This capri was for sale, he wouldn't let it go for less then $1200 and it has title
issues. Again, it sits....and sinks into the pavement.

View attachment 303163

View attachment 303164

This is on my way to work, I see it everyday. During the summer
the tall grass hides most of it, in the winter I am reminded its sitting there.
Not for sale, frame is rotted they said.

84_Lost_Stang02.jpg

84_Lost_Stang04.jpg

:nonono: I had a 1990 SSP that was never in service DSO Boston. The car had a super clean interior, exterior was all original dent, ding free, but the salt in new england ate a rear frame rail (pass), and a front shock tower (dr).

It's a shock when I see fox's out here that are rust free and cost next to nothing. I'm used to cars like you posted above back east. Rusty and overpriced.