Anyone have pics of abandoned Mustangs?

i dont have pics of it, and it wasnt very old, but i did once see a 1991 Ferrari testarosa at the local pick a part, was rear ended and it just sat there for a few months because no one wanted to pay the 10k asking price so they crushed it :doh:

I call :bs:
They crushed it because they couldn't get 10K? They didn't part it out?
Yeah, right...sure they did :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I was thinking the same thing...but i don't typically call people out for it. Seems to me that a rear ended '91 'Rose has a lot of original parts that would be worth parting out...the interior alone would be worth more than you'd get crushing it. I'm sure the engine was probably salvageable too.

I was thinking the same thing...but i don't typically call people out for it. Seems to me that a rear ended '91 'Rose has a lot of original parts that would be worth parting out...the interior alone would be worth more than you'd get crushing it. I'm sure the engine was probably salvageable too.

I think that was the 1st time I called someone out on here, lol.
I usually stay quiet, but that statement was rediculous :nonono:

:jaw: HOLY **** HAS ANYONE EVER INQUIRED ABOUT THAT TORINO COBRA!!!????? That is most def one of my dream cars!!!! unbeleivable

Yup... Basically, the previous owner passed away about a year ago, & he left it to his kids (who are in there 50's). The son wanted to sell it, but the daughter argued with him about who would get the money, so he said that he doesnt want to deal with it. Its already been sitting since the 80's, & it will most likely sit until its one with the soil...What a shame!!! I actually could have had it sold for him a long time ago, & I still get people sending me PM's about the car from time to time....

PICT0016-2.jpg