Anyone here have a MOMO Steering wheel?

BlackFox5.0

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
Massachusetts
If you do, or know....what adapter did you use to mount the wheel?

I have a grant wheel, and it's too small so I cant see how fast I am going without slouching a little, and i find that annoying and distracting. I'd like to get a MOMO wheel since they have the best looking wheels that I think will flow with my interior without looking over "modern".

The reason I am asking is because when i first got my Grant wheel I got an adpter that pushd the wheel forward like 3-4" and I hated it. It's felt weird and I couldn't use my signals without taking a hand off the wheel. I then found a 1.5" adpater and put that on, and it's much much better...

I just want to know if the MOMO adapter will push the wheel out too far, like my first Grant adapter did.

• Sponsors (?)

They are based in Italy, I don't want to call them. Maybe I can find a dealer and ask. I found an adapter that pushes the steering wheel 1.5" closer to you, and mounts on the 3 bolts grant adapter, which I already have :) It's like $20 or so....So I think I'll get that. Momo and Sparco have the same bolt pattern so I can get either or....

They are based in Italy, I don't want to call them. Maybe I can find a dealer and ask. I found an adapter that pushes the steering wheel 1.5" closer to you, and mounts on the 3 bolts grant adapter, which I already have :) It's like $20 or so....So I think I'll get that. Momo and Sparco have the same bolt pattern so I can get either or....