Anyone here looking forward to watching "Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift"?

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know who sings the song they use in the trailor? I kinda like it.

As for the movie, probably won't pay to see it, but i don't think it looks that bad.

looks horrible. especially since they are drift racing, and everyone knows the fastest way around a corner isnt by difting. drifting is supposed to be a judged sport.

anyway, i have a problem wherei have to watch all the car movies ever made, but i have another problem where all the mistakes, wrong car terminologies, and things that happen that Are impossible, bug the hell out of meand i have to point them out to my freinds and gf during the movie.

at least all the fwd ricers will feel inadaquate as they cant drift. or maybe they will try and wreck their civics.

the second one was better than the first i thought because it finally gave some respect to american muscle.....even though they crushed a Saleen in that movie :nonono: ....but when there racing for the Nova and the Camaro and what ever the hell his name says we cant beat them straight up I smiled as if they have finally have realized there place.....its to bad other kids my age dont realize it either :nonono:

No f`n way.

I`m just waiting to read about all the accidents involving ricers trying to drift their cars on the streets once this stupid movie hits the theatres.

There was one here in Toronto on the weekend.Some idiot tried drifting his fwd car on the street and ended up wrapping it around a hydro pole.
The passenger got the worst of it and is in critical condition.

The police report stated the driver attempted drifting around a corner.They were both drunk as well.

Idiot ricers.:notnice:

88_GT_5_oh said:
great, a summer full of ricers drifting in parking lots again. the really bad part is one of the bigger empty lots in the city is by my house so i gotta hear them

yeah, I got a ricer shop two blocks from my house.....you always see some dummy trying to fit a front or rear bumper or a body kit in the back of some hatch back-lol.....

I would go but I have to take my daughter to ballet practice which is much more interesting than a bunch of computer generated rice-burners (what it looks like from the previews)tearing up a place that I will likely never see. I hope it fails miserably simply because it glorifies illegal behaviors, and driving dangerously. And just like in Fairytale Land, noone probably gets hurt and the good guys always win in the end.

302RollinHard said:
I would go but I have to take my daughter to ballet practice which is much more interesting than a bunch of computer generated rice-burners (what it looks like from the previews)tearing up a place that I will likely never see. I hope it fails miserably simply because it glorifies illegal behaviors, and driving dangerously. And just like in Fairytale Land, noone probably gets hurt and the good guys always win in the end.

nice response:lol: