Anyone know about these headers...they dont look like the crap ones

• Sponsors (?)

yeah im not going to be getting long tubes so that is why I am wondering about these...I dont even know if these are in my budget yet...it seems like i keep on spending money and i cant even save anymore. When i get my tax return im going to be finishing installing my nitrous kit (only a 75 shot...nothing too crazy) and then I don't know what else im going to be doing with the car...I was thinking of maybe headers, tb, fuel pump, lowering springs, subframes and upper and lower control arms...that is depending if i can get decent deals on those items. If I still have my car by next christmas then wheels for it and then i think i will have a nice daily driver that sounds good and is pretty quick (when it needs to be)

I've seen the same ones on ebay for way less. The look decent and someone on here posted about them some time ago. Not sure if he got them but he was leaning heavy towards them. Look on ebay and see what dealer is selling them, I remeber looking at them myself but they were such a good price I wasn't sure about them.

I've seen the same ones on ebay for way less. The look decent and someone on here posted about them some time ago. Not sure if he got them but he was leaning heavy towards them. Look on ebay and see what dealer is selling them, I remeber looking at them myself but they were such a good price I wasn't sure about them.
i think after he got them some of the bolt holes werent lining up. dont remember if he returned them or made em work

if your looking for deals you have an option of BBK chrome headers for 179.99
yes they change color, some say they flake my haven't.

IMO the engine bay is so cluttered that i can barely see my headers so it doesn't bother me. also my budget was a factor by the time i bought heads cam and all the other nik naks plus money for labor i was broke for a while so i had to scrap for cheap ones.

Well this is the response that I got back about the headers...he seems like a pretty cool guy and he is also on this forum too.

Sorry for not seeing this message earlier, I haven't logged into corral for a while. Anyway, I bought them on ebay and wasnt sure how they would be. When I put them on the car the fit was pretty good, about as good as BBK's as far as fitment. The bolts and gaskets that came with them were a joke, I tried using the bolts that they gave me and they were very cheap and too big to even fit between the flanges. I bought some nice arp header bolts and put them on. So far they have been doing good and the quality was pretty good, not rusting or really turning rainbow colors like my chrome BBK's did. Overall I am happy with them, and for the price I think it was a good deal. If you want to see more pictures of the headers, goto this link, I put some pics up for ya. http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...CAM Headers/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danman765432
I was just wondering about the CAM headers that you have on your vert? I am only asking you this because you are the only person that I found that has expierence with them. I was just wondering how well they were made, did the bolt holes line up and did you or are you having any problems with them?

This info would be greatly appreciated. Since I am looking into them.

Thanks in advance,

-Dan

honestly, like stated above....You get what you pay for.

If you want a header that will bolt up correctly, and isnt warped and wont leak, just get the bbk chrome shortys. I have allready went through this......dont buy junk parts for your car it will come back to bite you....i learned this the hard way.