Anyone Know how to get in contact with Ed Curtis?

90lxcoupe

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
Does anyone have Flowtech Inductions number? i sent Ed a build sheet and he replied to my e-mail just basically letting me know that he recieved the e-mail. i replied to his e-mail with a couple questions and that was about 5 days ago, and i'd rather just talk to someone on the phone so i can know when i can order the cam and have other questions answered. if anyone has a phone number i'd appreciate it if you could PM it to me. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I sent him three e-mails saying I would like to purchase a set of AFR165 heads plus related parts and never heard nothing.
Guess he doesnt like customers.

Instead I went with Summit and ordered Trick Flow heads plus other parts worth all told $3,500 - excellent service!

Ed is a great guy and I have quite the opposite experience with him. If you would like a phone number pm me.

HI Po, little quick on assumptions dont ya think?

PM sent, i know he is good, and thats why i want a cam from him, but im not gonna wait a month for it, FTI is my first choice for a cam but if i cant get an e-mail returned then i'll give my business to someone else.

He's a very busy person. Just give him time, I'm sure there's a good reason he hasn't returned your email.

With me, it took him two weeks to reply to one of my emails. Turns out he was on vacation. After that communication was very quick.

My experience with him has been very good. He will get back to you.

PM sent, i know he is good, and thats why i want a cam from him, but im not gonna wait a month for it, FTI is my first choice for a cam but if i cant get an e-mail returned then i'll give my business to someone else.

C'mon....the race season is just starting up - I'm willing to bet he is just a little bit busy.....

C'mon....the race season is just starting up - I'm willing to bet he is just a little bit busy.....

ya, but ya can't ignore potential customers. even if he responded that he was too busy to take on anymore customers at the moment, i'm sure it would be appreciated. i'm sure he's looking to get a cam ASAP so time is valuable

Ed is a great guy and I have quite the opposite experience with him. If you would like a phone number pm me.

HI Po, little quick on assumptions dont ya think?

Maybe, though I did send said e-mails to him in mid February, and still no reponse...
One reason for not responding could of course be that he doesnt accept customers with an overseas billing address - but if that is the case I still think he should have advised me of same.
The reason I contacted Flowtech Induction in the first place was precisely because of all the favourable recommendations I have seen on this board and elsewhere.

Anyways, thanks your offer of his phn number but no need for it now :)