Anyone know where these wires go to

Creomod

5 Year Member
Sep 14, 2018
San Antonio,Texas
Hey there guys I have this car it’s A 89 just wondering if you know where these wires go to. I can see the black white wire with the circuit breaker for door locks or power windows but not sure what the other 2 ends are for. Also see a yellow black stripe wire that’s cut (defrost) & red/yellow wire. I also see a black wire in there next to these wires that a ground can I hook it up battery terminal?

Attachments

• IMG_0622.png
    IMG_0622.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0624.png
    IMG_0624.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

You need wiring diagrams. Someone here will have them for an 89. You are gonna have some wire chasing to do to find the issues as they just bypassed stuff and didn’t fix.

Reactions: 1 user
This wire here is the washer fluid pump test plug. Just tape it and tuck it

1717176890628.png

As for the other wires, will need to search the wiring diagrams.

Link here to 1988 but that harness on that side of the engine bay would be identical to 1989

If i can find it I'll post it but will take some digging

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
This wire here is the washer fluid pump test plug. Just tape it and tuck it

1717176890628.png

As for the other wires, will need to search the wiring diagrams.

Link here to 1988 but that harness on that side of the engine bay would be identical to 1989

If i can find it I'll post it but will take some digging
Thanks brother I thought it was the wire for the hood light. So it’s the test wire for the washer pump. Can any of these wires go to the windshield washer resivor connector?Also I found this pic of wiring near Solonoid and I see a connector at the top of pic and it appears to have the red/yellow wire and the yellow/blk wire maybe that’s where these 2 wires go. Can you look at the pic maybe you might know what connector that is? You can barley see it at the top of pic but I think pic is upside down

Attachments

• IMG_0639.png
    IMG_0639.png
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0638.png
    IMG_0638.png
    877.4 KB · Views: 15
Invest in one of these....

Edit: Fyi. That's the usb version. Personally I perfer the hard copy paper version.

Here's a paper version (and, imo, at a fair price too)....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Invest in one of these....

Edit: Fyi. That's the usb version. Personally I perfer the hard copy paper version.

Here's a paper version (and, imo, at a fair price too)....

Full 7-year span here

I can dig through it, but not til Mon. Currently booked solid with not even a min to myself this weekend

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, this plug in this pic is the low washer fluid level plug

1717439460912.png

Here's a detail on where it connects
1717439479500.png

The other plug connector you show is the pump motor plug

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
You have a Red/yellow and yellow/black wire for the low washer fluid switch to the bottle

1717439288368.png
Thanks a lot I tore into another car to look at wiring now I have a new issue a wobbling harmonic balancer and a cheak engine light haven’t hooked up the reader I’m assuming it’s the balancer the rubber seal is barely moved a little popping out one side hope it’s that