Anyone like Shadows Fall?

• Sponsors (?)

As far as newer rock or metal, Shadows Fall and Trivium are my two favorite. There are a few other newer rock/metal bands I listen to, but not as much as them. Aside from that, I love metal and classic rock, and the blues.

Metallica, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Tool, Eagles, Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Boston, .38 Special, Ted Nugent, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY!!! (Im big on Zakk Wylde), Ozzy/Sabbath, Godsmack, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, The Door, Pink Floyd, some Megadeth... and a bunch of others.

What about you?

I can't take Disturbed seriously after they covered that Phil Collins song or Genesis or whatever. Actually I didn't take them seriously before that. Had some good songs but meh. What else do you listen to? I promise I won't rip on any more bands. :)

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DISTURBED!! lol. Thats about the heaviest I like...I love Nickelback, saw them in concert...might see 3 doors down in concert next month...for a while I've been listening to some Alice in Chains and Judas Priest...eh...not much else right now..oh yea MUDVAYNE!! theyre good too

XXMustangRayXX said:
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DISTURBED!! lol. Thats about the heaviest I like...I love Nickelback, saw them in concert...might see 3 doors down in concert next month...for a while I've been listening to some Alice in Chains and Judas Priest...eh...not much else right now..oh yea MUDVAYNE!! theyre good too
Probably beacuse Nu-Metal and Butt Rock sucks.