Anyone using 96-04 Spindles to fix the bumpsteer with aftermarket K-Member?

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
What's up guys

I have been trying to correct the bumpsteer on my car for a while now, and i have heard 96-04 spindles sits higher a little then the 94-95 spindles, Is this true?:shrug:

Some people have recommended that i use 96-04 spindles for aftermarket K-Member, I have AJE racing K-member and A-Arms, and having some bumpsteer issues, I already have bumpsteer kit but that tapered bumpsteer rod does not give enough adjustment, So i will be going with non-tapered rods to get more adjustments. I also have off set rack bushing that i have not installed yet.

Some people also recommended a set of racecraft drop spindles but i don't think i would go that route...:shrug:

Any input would be great.:nice:

Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Are you talking about Cobra control arms? I think the newer Cobra control arms push the wheels even farther forward, which is just going to make things worse.

Kurt

No Kurt, I am talking about the actual spindles that mounts the hub, I have AJE A-Arms already.

I found out that the 96-04 spindles sit lower at the tie-rod mount then the 94-95 spindles.

I think i am going to go with 99-04 spindles so i will be able to still use my current bumpsteer kit without changing anything because it will use less spacers.

I just wanted to hear from someone who have done this. :shrug: