Anyone wanna help make cutout view of fox?

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is interested in this. I would like to make a cut out view of a foxbody. Maybe an over head and maybe side view. I was thinking to use this as a tool while working on the car maybe for penciling in things you plan on doing, or maybe getting a better view of where you want to put things from your desk. I have my car in my garage and is more of a project car now, and I have tons of things I want to do to it, but I never have time. And when I finally do get time I go outside and say, "what was I going to do again?" I was thinking if I had a cut away view of a mustang on a piece of paper and could draw in dimensions, and parts where I want them to go, when I finally go outside I already have an idea of what I want to do.

I am not sure how to go about this though. I would be willing to try and draw it, but I would like it to be perfect, like an exact picture interior and everything. Anyone good at computer design or on a sheet of paper that would like to try this, could be useful for other people in the future as well if it was floating around the internet.

Yea, you should try it! haha I dont have anywhere near the skills it would require to do that. I managed to find an autocad block online of a car and added a couple lines to resemble a fox that should work for what I need, but if we could have an accurate fox that would be awesome.

I have solid works.....and am pretty skilled with it. But making a cutaway fox would be tough.

I have been working on modeling a gt-40p head. Got a few hours into it but nowhere near done. I want to do an entire 5.0 engine right down to every nut and bolt...but I need a block and all the parts to measure and model.