anyone with any knowledge on trailblazer ss's

WTF. the got the truck in friday afternoon and sold it that night. I think im gonna wait till the spring time. not just because the prices of SUV's crumble then, but I dont fore-see GM doing any better than they are now, so hopefully they will be giving these things away. Silly GM

Buddy of mine has one with TFS 225's, Custom Grind Cam, Longtubes, UD Pulley, Cutout, 3600 Stall, it went an 11.87@114 on 20" Nitto DR's. Stock bottom end, stock intake manifold, makes 440 rwhp through the auto, unlocked. Just something to think about

I bought my wife a 07 white TBSS AWD in 07 and I love that truck, honestly having not taken it or the GT to the strip I think it would be a pretty close race. The downside is the TBSS's are known for having transmission problems, GM used torque management to try and save the trans but its still a 50/50 shot. Up side is there is a 100k mile warranty on the trans, we have almost 20k on ours and no issues but we havent modded it at all either. A stall, electric fans, and a tune will get you into the VERY low 13's to high 12's.