Anyones BBK Plenum NOT fit right??

steveb24

Nov 28, 2005
wilmington, DE
ive had my bbk plenum on for five or so months now, but one thing that really made me mad was that when i put it on, it pushed the throttle cable out. the inital result of this was when the throttle was opened any more than halfway, when going closed the cable wouldnt go back into the hook on the butterfly plate. what i had to do was bend that hook out some to make it so the cable falls back in place. lately im thinking that this has been causing some of the "unsmooth" respone and "slowing down" that im getting. has anybody else had this problem with bbk plenums?

just to clerify, the place where it makes the cable sit "out" is where the two bolts bolt down the support for the cable. the bolt holes are out too far thus causing the bracket to sit out too far making the cable sit out. hope that helps.

if nobody has had this problem than im probably going to buy a professional producs plenum

• Sponsors (?)

Id go with Trickflow. Cheap and its the same as the rest. You can get it in a few different finishes also, I like the powdercoated black... its sharp.

You can get them at Summit Racing or ADP performance.