Are there any Shelby GT500's for MSRP ?

ronsyellow95gt

Mar 29, 2006
I am trying to find a dealer that will let me order a new 2008 Shelby GT500 the way I want it for MSRP. Does anyone know of a dealer in or near Virginia that will let me do that ? If you do, please give the dealership's name or at least the town and state it is in so I will know who to contact. Thanks for your help. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Good luck, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Used GT500's are selling for sticker or more. On Ebay, there is one new one with a Buy it Now of just under $50k, but thats the best you can do. There are a couple new ones without buy it now options that are going for $42k-46k with less than 20 hours left as of 7:15 ET, but neither have hit reserve yet, and if you pay any attention to Ebay auctions, you know there will be a flurry of action in the last hour or so.

I'm unsure what part of VA you are in, but try www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com - we get mustang owners from a good portion of the state, and there are several people with GT500s that could probably give you some insight.