ashtray switch panel pics

got my ashtray switch panel wired last weekend... just thought id share pics... it really kept the center console looking "clean" cause you can just close the cover... if anyone is wondering, upr is the manufacturer... im also throwing in a few recent pics of dads car i snapped...

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0334.jpg

thanks for looking

jim

• Sponsors (?)

I like the stuff in all the pics. :nice:

Switch panel looks good. The S197 looks pissed. :banana:

I don't like it when people make recommendations (because some folks are rude about them. I often dont think of things and like them though)......... I bet a leather boot on your ebrake would really set that area off (especially since attention is being drawn to it already). :nice:

I don't like it when people make recommendations (because some folks are rude about them. I often dont think of things and like them though)......... I bet a leather boot on your ebrake would really set that area off (especially since attention is being drawn to it already). :nice:[/QUOTE]

yea, i know sorry, i forgot i was looking in tech before i posted oops... im sure a mod will take care of that...

the switches are for the bottle heater, the e-fan, and the other 2 are undecided for now? maybe line lock and the fuel pump?

i appreciate everyones opinion...i've gotten quite a few good ideas from other stangneters... the problem is some people dont come across in the proper manner about them, typically if i think something is horrible in my opinion i will just say its not my taste instead of saying the car looks absolutely horrible... and yes i am considering a different e-brake boot...not sure which quite yet...

again thanks to all

....and yes i am considering a different e-brake boot...not sure which quite yet...

Ooops, I didn't realize you had an emergency brake boot at all. I don't think it's in the pics you took. My bad.

I added one awhile back and think it really helps the interior aesthetic.

Ooops, I didn't realize you had an emergency brake boot at all. I don't think it's in the pics you took. My bad.

I added one awhile back and think it really helps the interior aesthetic.

yea, i remember seeing a write up a few weeks ago on a brake boot and it looked really nice, i have to find where he ordered it from cause i would like t otry that one...it looks wierd with that opening...