At LAST! A Forum for all us pony owners!

Being a really fast learner, it only took me a year and a half into my restomod project to figure out that other people have the same interest, AND WAY MORE EXPERIENCE!
I think I'm gonna like this forum.
I have a '65 notchback. It was apparently owned by 18 wannabe restorers, all of which gave up mid-project, and sold it to the next sucker. I'm the latest sucker.
I had a builder who coached me, and also did a lot of fabrication on the rebuild. We took it down to the bones in July and August 2019. Over the next few months we installed a Mustang II suspension, power steering, power brakes (all around), and an A/C system (Fort Worth is in Texas, after all).
Upgraded the radiator to handle the automatic tranny and all the bells and whistles. The new American Autowire system and Dakota Digital instrument panel, finished out the "mod" requirements.
I just got the wheel alignment done, and fixed a lingering headache with the brakes, so I'm hoping for a good inspection and registration over the next few weeks.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not an oncoming train :)
I think I noticed someone else from Fort Worth on the forum. If so, here's a shout out!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet
There are a fair number of members that claim they are in Texas, one I'm highly suspicious of,
Have you gotten over to the classic forums?
Thanks for the greeting. And we should root out any fake Texans.
I posted a question last night about my problem with my steering wheel being too close to the seat. I’m pretty sure that it posted in the classic forum. No reply yet but it’s early.

Reactions: 1 user