Attaching Brake Lines for Rear Disc on 90 Fox

sswilhelm

Dec 27, 2003
I've spent all night searching and I've read Matts page on brake upgrades, but I have a question. If connecting the rear hoses is as simple as using an adapter that connects the fox hard line to the 94 cobra soft line, then why does ford include all new hard lines in the m-2300-k kit? Maximum Motorsports has a soft line (rear) for the Fox, but it doesn't say what caliper it's for. And of course the fox didn't have a flexible hose on the 1990. Apparently the 1993 cobra had three brake lines to the rear but I'm not sure why. So if someone could shed some light on how I connect the rear disc hoses I would sure appreciate it!

I have the special edition (red) calipers on all 4 sides. I used the north cobra brackets with Moser C Clip axles to keep the stock track width in the rear in case anyone is wondering. I thought the bracket would be the toughest part, but now I can't find any hoses designed specifically for my application.

Thanks,
Steve

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

I have the M-2300-k brake kit. It came with new axle lines, i believe it was for length reasons but don't quote me. But thats why they look like they replaced them! Then it had a soft line to the caliper. If all else fails, go to ford and buy a factory replacement for a '94 cobra. Good luck man