Attempt to steal a mustang

trublustang03

Dec 12, 2002
New Jersey
So get this guys, I went out to dinner with my wife and sisters at Famous Daves on Route 1 South in New Brunswick by the Loews Movie Theatre. I come out of the place after we are done and notice a brand new Metallic Silver Dodge Charger blocking the space where I had parked my car. At first I thought to myself, what the hell is that charger doing, looking for parking? I kept approaching the car and quickly saw the retard trying to break the lock on my stang, there were two morons on the charger driving and the third dude ran into the back of the charger when I started yelling and running towards them. The idiot didn't have enough time to break the lock, but he bent the handle and gave me a fist size dent by the door handle. The car still locks. I swear to god I am so furious right now, this happened around 9:00 p.m. Today. I am grateful the car was not stolen, but damn:bang: . The dudes were in a Dodge Charger I got the first four letters of the license plate: 1BK0 but did not get the rest. If anybody knows of any chargers that were stolen recently, let me know. I don't think these morons would own this car. I think they probably just stole that car, since it was brand new and freshly cleaned. Also does anybody know of any dodge forums, where I can post this?

Thanks for hearing me rant. God Dammnn :uzi: thieves

• Sponsors (?)

trublustang03 said:
So get this guys, I went out to dinner with my wife and sisters at Famous Daves on Route 1 South in New Brunswick by the Loews Movie Theatre. I come out of the place after we are done and notice a brand new Metallic Silver Dodge Charger blocking the space where I had parked my car. At first I thought to myself, what the hell is that charger doing, looking for parking? I kept approaching the car and quickly saw the retard trying to break the lock on my stang, there were two morons on the charger driving and the third dude ran into the back of the charger when I started yelling and running towards them. The idiot didn't have enough time to break the lock, but he bent the handle and gave me a fist size dent by the door handle. The car still locks. I swear to god I am so furious right now, this happened around 9:00 p.m. Today. I am grateful the car was not stolen, but damn:bang: . The dudes were in a Dodge Charger I got the first four letters of the license plate: 1BK0 but did not get the rest. If anybody knows of any chargers that were stolen recently, let me know. I don't think these morons would own this car. I think they probably just stole that car, since it was brand new and freshly cleaned. Also does anybody know of any dodge forums, where I can post this?

Thanks for hearing me rant. God Dammnn :uzi: thieves

That sux man! damn bastards.!

Yeah I posted on the charger forums. The cops have all of the information. God I wish I would have gotten my hands on one of these guys. The cops tell me that apparently this area of route 1 in New Brunswick where the movie theatre is at is where a lot of cars get stolen, so anybody in this area, be careful.

That's why I always use stealth mode when I see someone scoping my car. Shoulda snuck up on the bastid.

It's also another reason not to live in jersey. LOL!!

That does suck tho. Bet the plate would come back to some car that hasn't been registered for a few years too.