Autometer Lunar Cluster

• Sponsors (?)

Its great it really makes the interior look great. Its plug and play. These arnt pics of my car --- I have not yet gotten a camera yet but its comming soon. I have black interior and it makes a night and day difference in the interior.

Attachments

• 345-1057270384.jpg
    345-1057270384.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 411
  • autometernight2.jpg
    autometernight2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 437
Would love to get this, but I was hoping to get the same cluster with C2 guages, they glow more of a darker blue, instead of green.

Wonder if you can order these from Autometer and specify C2 guages instead of lunar?

it is purely cosmetic. For near 400bucks, i must say that is alot of money for something just that. Now if they are more accurate then OEM gauge, say shows actualy temp or something, then thats one thing...
otherwise, I'd rather spend 50Bucks on overray like I did, and spend 350bucks on TB and intale elbow or something..,..

But they do look good tho

This is just my opinion, but what I don't like about the cluster is the Autometer logos all over it. One in each gauge? C'mon....

Other than that, though, the cluster is pretty friggin' cool :nice:
Overall, I give it a thumbs up, but it was too rich for my blood.

Install?

Not bad. I have been toying with the idea of getting these myself. Did you do the install yourself? If so how smoothly did that go?
I have an 03 gt and would hate to butcher my interior in the process of the install. I watched the dealer brutallize my interior in my old mustang when it's Mach 460 died while still under warranty. I definately wouldn't trust them to touch another one of mine. Any complications anyone ran into in the process would be good info to have for the rest of us before attempting it.