Autozone... I never Thought

• Sponsors (?)

today i went to autozone to get sparkplugs for my mustang and the people were about to laugh me out of the store for driving a mustang their all chevy fans when the guy handed me my stuff he told me it didn't matter what i did to my car it wouldn't be nothing a slow ass rustang

I have summit, mustangs unlimited,balanced performance, aap motorsports, and several other shops within an 15min from me(summit is like 45-55min) so I don't really have a problem gettin parts

today i went to autozone to get sparkplugs for my mustang and the people were about to laugh me out of the store for driving a mustang their all chevy fans when the guy handed me my stuff he told me it didn't matter what i did to my car it wouldn't be nothing a slow ass rustang

Can you say " Please accept this merchandise back and refund me my money, I will buy my parts from another parts store that does make judgemental comment about the vehicle that I drive or the parts that I buy for it that pay your paycheck"

That may be a little longwinded, but you get the point, don't give people your money when they don't appreciate your business. :notnice:

Of course mine is a 2.3, but I ordered mine from O'Reilly, was probably 2-3 days when they got it in.

It must be kinda like the headlight and taillight blackouts ( not saying i want them). They used to always be in stock for 87-93. Those days have moved on to newer models.:rolleyes: