Axles For Rear Cobra Disk Brakes

You could use it. problem is next time you need rear rotors, you are buying 1993 cobra rotors and looking for a machine shop to redrill them.

Personally, I'd stick with matched factory setups. Sn95 front, and rear. You can go to any auto parts store and easily buy rotors, pads, hardware, slide, pins, clips, etc and have it commonly available since it was a 10-year run of Sn95's.

You can buy the complete kit for a Cobra or GT for not that much more and have calipers and everthing you need. Either will work for the 13" fronts. I usually say guys who might have to DD their car in wet conditions might want the GT rear brakes vs cobra. Too much brake in the rear is not necessarily a good think on a light, non-ABS car.

http://www.northracecars.com/Brakes.html
So not a daily driver at all, so I could go with the spindles I sent earlier the Sn 95 ones and go with these kits. Sorry don’t mean to keep bothering you just trying to get this right. So for the front kit on my car 91 gt with 94/95 spindles I’d get the Fox fr. big brake kit or the SN95 fr. brake kit? Also so for the rears I see the rear complete kit under cobra or SN95 for 799, which one do I go with there, bc just under that then there is the fox length 5 lug axles. Again not a daily just here and there, and wanting to run with 18x9 & 18x10s in rear but not popping out, just even. Thanks a lot man I know I’m probably a pain

• Sponsors (?)

Fox big brake kit for front
Cobra complete kit for rear.

About as close as you'll get to a complete kit for Cobra front/rear brakes.

You'll still need various other things like MC and booster and 3-2 conversion kit, adjustable prop valve and plug, as well as raking brake cables. I'd recommend 1993 Cobra MC and booster

Here's you basic instruction manual. There will be some slight variation but this nails 96% of the install. Print it out and keep it need the crapper and read up

Fox big brake kit for front
Cobra complete kit for rear.

About as close as you'll get to a complete kit for Cobra front/rear brakes.

You'll still need various other things like MC and booster and 3-2 conversion kit, adjustable prop valve and plug, as well as raking brake cables. I'd recommend 1993 Cobra MC and booster

Here's you basic instruction manual. There will be some slight variation but this nails 96% of the install. Print it out and keep it need the crapper and read up
Thanks a lot for the insight and that website. Was there suppose to be a link? Or something to print out?