B303 cam advantages and disadvantages?

1986Stang said:
Sweet thanks man! i was thinking i was going to do something kinda mild, just get Thumper heads with a cobra intake... maybe some 24lb's, matching mass air meter, and then a small SC-Atrim.. should be pretty quick?
I hear alot about the Thumper heads, where can you get them and how much do they cost, also can you tell me the flo numbers! thanks

• Sponsors (?)

mytight95 said:
dont forget about the crower cams, or a custom cam......which no one on here has done with the thumper heads yet..............I wonder????? lol

jason
yes i do research, I met a few people with the letter cam on 94/95 who has no problems except they are out dated. I just wanted to know what someone
else has to say about it. thru my research i have found that it was a hit or miss with the letter cam, also who makes a cpu friendly cam for 94/95 that is off the shelf and compares to that of an e or b cam thanks.

17yrOldStanger said:
everyone know that EVERYTHING is crap except an FTI cam!!! :D :rolleyes:

jk. def not worth the stress to swap that cam out just yet. hang on for a little bit and do it all at one go.
yea, I'm going to do the heads cam and a throttle body just as soon as i get the ok for my wife