Baer 13" Rear Upgrade kit

Mustang4119

May 26, 2004
I am really considering this. It seems so cheap for a awesome looking upgrade. I have the brembo 13" big brake kit for front. I never seen a brembo kit for the rear to match. Well now I see this baer, stupid me I bought new pads and just rotors for the rear, what a waste. Now I see this that comes with the brackets and 13" rotors for only $270?? Am I missing something? This will look really awesome on my car. Is it hard to install? I dont get how 13" rotors fit in the rear, whats the special little brackets they give you.

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang4119 said:
I am really considering this. It seems so cheap for a awesome looking upgrade. I have the brembo 13" big brake kit for front. I never seen a brembo kit for the rear to match. Well now I see this baer, stupid me I bought new pads and just rotors for the rear, what a waste. Now I see this that comes with the brackets and 13" rotors for only $270?? Am I missing something? This will look really awesome on my car. Is it hard to install? I dont get how 13" rotors fit in the rear, whats the special little brackets they give you.
the brackets are to mount your stock calipers on since the 13" rotor has a much larger diameter. with the 13" rears, you wont notice anywhere near the improvement you did with your 13" front upgrade since like 80% of the braking is done by the front anyway. personally i was gonna skip the 13" rear upgrade and just stick w/ stock size b/c, even though im more road race oriented, i still dont wanna rule out the option of running some 28x10.5x15 slicks at the track.

I know, this is basically for looks, since so many people are telling me, why didnt you get rear brakes. I have 18s and the rears look so stupid there is no rotor its so small. I got stupid rear brembo OEM rotors. what a waste of money. I think im going to go with this kit. So I can have brembo up front and bear in the rear? Im going to get cross drilled. I hope there isnt alot of fab work.